ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- NATIONAL SEMINAR On the topic "Engineering Challenges For 21st Century" was jointly organized by EEE Department & Institution of Engineers India .The chief guest of the function was Dr. C A Babu, Professor & Head CUSAT.
- Workshop by Dr. Sasidharan Sreedharan, Post- Doctoral Research Fellow, University of Hawaii, USA Prof. P. Sukumaran, HOD, EEE participated in the 3rd NATIONAL ENERGY CONGRESS organized by ENERGY CONSERVATION SOCIETY (ECS)
- EEE students won the 3rd prize for Group folk dance for men in D-ZONE ARTFEST.
- Mithran K Damodran won the first prize for Rangoli in D - Zone Art Fest 2016
COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
- Seminar on "Personality, self esteem and soft skill development" by Mr. N R Wilfred Blessing, Professor, Salalah College of Engineering and Technology, Salalah was organized by the department of Computer Science And Engineering.
- ARK techno solutions, Mumbai and IEEE CEO Students chapter, Mumbai conducted the National Android Applications Developer Championship Programme.
- Workshops on PYTHON , CISCO PACKET TRACER and Networking(Livewire) were conducted
- 4th National Conference conducted in Geotechnical Engineering (Innovations And Challenges in Geotechnical Engineering)
- M/s Maccaferri Environmental Solutions Pvt. Ltd, India conducted a workshop session - "Innovative Techniques in Infrastructure Development"
- Workshop on REVIT- ARCHITECTURE, software related to 3D modelling was conducted by C.A.D Centre, Indian Educational Enterprises (P) Ltd
- Mr Sandeep M.N., and Reshma Chandran T published papers in International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICOCEE - Cappadocia 2015), Turkey, on "Consolidation Behaviour of Cochin Marine Clay under Incremental loading and Constant Rate of Strain Tests"
- Expert Lecture on "Design & Development of Control Valves" by Mr. Milton & Team, AGM, Instrumentation Ltd., Palakkad.
- Two day workshop on IC engines & Modeling using Catia Software conducted at Thermal Lab. & CAD lab. The students selected have the opportunity of attending the finale at IIT, Chennai.
- Seminar on the topic “Modern Trends in Engineering” was conducted by Mr. Francis Tharayil, Director, Lights of Bavaria UG, Germany.
ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- Workshop on the topic "Analog and Mixed MOS Design using Cadence tool"-based on the EDA software and verification tool was organized by Mr.Binu Alias, VLSI Application Engineer at Entuple Technologies Pvt. Ltd., .
- Entuple Technologies Pvt. Ltd. conducted a workshop on "Analog and Mixed MOS Design using Cadence tool"
- A seminar on "Low Power Digital Testing" was conducted for M Tech students and faculty.
- A workshop on "Graphical system design platform for teaching and research projects" was organized by VI Solutions.
- Teachers participated in the NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning) workshop organized by IIT, Madras.
IES inks an MOU with UTL Technologies, Bangalore.
IES - Prime 4G Wifi Hotspot of Reliance
Congragulation IES Rank holders
National level Technical Project competition on 23rd April'16
Hearty Congratulations to highly placed students