- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or equivalent with 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics put together are eligible for admission under Management quota.
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics put together are eligible for admission to B.Tech under Govt. quota.
- Candidates should have qualified in the KEAM 2016.
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education or Equivalent after undergoing regular course of three years study in an approved institution are eligible for admission.
- Rank in Entrance Exam 2016 for Lateral Entry Test (LET).
- NRI candidates are not required to appear in KEAM 2016. Other qualifications and eligibility criteria are as same as applicable to management quota.
- The candidates shall have a B.Tech degree in the respective branch with minimum 60% marks for general category, 54% for SEBC and a pass for SC/ST.
FEE WAIVER SCHEME
The AICTE has empowered under section 10(e) of AICTE act to formulate schemes for promoting technical education for women, handicapped and weaker section of society. We have already introduced Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme for women, economically backward and physically handicapped meritorious students in our college since 2007.
IES inks an MOU with UTL Technologies, Bangalore.
IES - Prime 4G Wifi Hotspot of Reliance
Congragulation IES Rank holders
National level Technical Project competition on 23rd April'16
Hearty Congratulations to highly placed students